We are happy to welcome visitors, by arrangement, to come in and meet the staff, take a look around our well equipped premises, and see the friendly, relaxed environment we offer to care for your children in.
The Club is run by trained staff that plan the activities for children to have fun
and learn whilst playing, both inside the Club premises and outside, weather permitting, in our gated, supervised playground, leaving parents with time to work,shop or enjoy a little relaxation.
your child will participate in a variety of activities throughout the Afternoon and also at play scheme. Below is a list of some of the activities held at club.
- Story Time
- Puzzles and Games
- Computer Time
- Arts and Crafts
- Reading Activities
- And much more
- All Staff are Police checked to ensure their suitability to work with children.
- There is ALWAYS a trained First-Aider available, (although rarely needed).
- Reasonable behaviour is essential. The Staff and Club expects, and will encourage children to behave responsibly and to respect both each other and members of Staff.
- Children are expected to respond to requests from Staff. Repeated disobedience and/or persistent anti-social behaviour could disrupt the Club for all. Consequently the Club reserves the right to terminate membership.
- All children need to be signed out.
The Club welcomes children from all backgrounds, regardless of their colour or culture, and in accordance with our ADMISSIONS POLICY: When places are limited, will be admitted in the following order: Top Priority - Siblings ; followed by - Children who will attend a full week. All other admissions will be accepted in chronological order.
Ofsted Number EY262858